Are you ready to solve an enigma?
Engaging stories. Captivating puzzles. Fun for everyone.
Free Mini Adventure
The famous and historic Christmas Star of Josenheim is missing!
Can you help the mayor find it and return it in time for the special 4th Advent celebration in the Christmas Market?
The Christmas Star is a mini-game print-and-play adventure.
Finish the game and enter a raffle to
win a 3-game subscription!
An exciting adventure awaits!
Ever wanted to discover secrets of ancient cultures and lost civilizations or travel to exotic destinations? Does participating in grand Roman and Mayan games excite you? How about delving into the mysteries of the 1001 Arabian Nights? Does solving a murder on the orient express sound fun?
If such adventures appeal to you and you enjoy playing escape room style games then the Enigma Fellowship is the right place for you. Solving riddles, deciphering codes, discovering secrets and thinking outside the box are just some of the fun things that await at the Enigma Fellowship.
An envelope arrives to your doorstep every alternate month and takes you on an adventure. You will be solving murder mysteries, defusing bombs, unraveling mystical codes and deciphering ancient languages from the comfort of your own home.
You can buy a single adventure or subscribe for regular shipments.
How do subscriptions work?
We always ship on the 15th of January, March, May, July, September and November for existing subscribers.
We ship globally. You can choose tracked or untracked shipping to match your personal budget preference.
Assemble your team and jump into an exciting new immersive adventure designed to last 1hr for average teams.
Lost? Stuck on a puzzle? We’re here to help. We have interactive email and web-based hints to get you moving.
Interactive components require access to the Internet via a computing device like a smartphone or laptop.
All our adventures are designed so that you can pick up from any point. There is no need to have played our past packets.
What’s in the package?
- Stories that don’t require other packages from us to complete them.
- Original puzzles, ciphers and games to test your mettle.
- Interactive email conversations that add even more life to a story.
- QR code based interaction. A smartphone, tablet or laptop will be needed along with Internet access.
- Multiple envelopes that are locked until you solve specific puzzles. A great way to simulate a physical escape room.
- Puzzles and reading materials suitable for player ages 10 and above. Even younger players can participate with adult supervision. We endeavor to design content that is not graphic or scary.
- Designed to be somewhat challenging for the average adult player.
We just finished playing The Lost Knowledge and had an amazing time with it. The puzzles were well crafted and the 3D game in the end was unlike anything else we played before. We’re hooked!
– Meenu S.
We enjoy escape rooms but have been locked at home this year. After trying several mystery boxes, Enigma Fellowship finally gave us the perfect balance of story and puzzle complexity. Can’t wait for the next one.
– Anna J.