Are you ready to solve an enigma?
Engaging stories. Captivating puzzles. Fun for everyone.
Free Mini Adventure
The famous and historic Christmas Star of Josenheim is missing!
Can you help the mayor find it and return it in time for the special 4th Advent celebration in the Christmas Market?
The Christmas Star is a mini-game print-and-play adventure.
Thank you to those who played – the raffle is now over!
An exciting adventure awaits!
Ever wanted to discover secrets of ancient cultures and lost civilizations or travel to exotic destinations? Does participating in grand Roman and Mayan games excite you? How about delving into the mysteries of the 1001 Arabian Nights? Does solving a murder on the orient express sound fun?
If such adventures appeal to you and you enjoy playing escape room style games then the Enigma Fellowship is the right place for you. Solving riddles, deciphering codes, discovering secrets and thinking outside the box are just some of the fun things that await at the Enigma Fellowship.
An envelope arrives to your doorstep every alternate month and takes you on an adventure. You will be solving murder mysteries, defusing bombs, unraveling mystical codes and deciphering ancient languages from the comfort of your own home.
You can buy a single adventure or subscribe for regular shipments.
How do subscriptions work?
We always ship on the 15th of January, March, May, July, September and November for existing subscribers.
We ship globally. You can choose monthly or immediate departures to match your personal budget preference.
Assemble your team and jump into an exciting new immersive adventure designed to last 1hr for average teams.
Lost? Stuck on a puzzle? We’re here to help. We have interactive web-based hints to get you moving.
All our adventures are designed so that you can pick up from any point. There is no need to have played our past games.
Our games our 100% carbon negative! Besides other initiatives, we plant a tree for every game we ship.
What’s in the package?
- Stories that don’t require other games from us to complete them.
- Original puzzles, ciphers and games to test your mettle.
- Narrated audio, with sound effects and actors to feel like you are on your own adventure in an audiobook.
- QR code based interaction. A smartphone, tablet or laptop will be needed along with Internet access.
- Multiple envelopes that are locked until you solve specific puzzles. A great way to simulate a physical escape room.
- Puzzles and reading materials suitable for player ages 10 and above. Even younger players can participate with adult supervision. We endeavor to design content that is not graphic or scary.
- Designed to be somewhat challenging for the average adult player.
Puzzles were not difficult, but it was also not real easy kinds. It promotes lateral thinking and you have to ‘think out of the box’ to figure out what they were asking. Truly recommended!
– Melvin Lim
One of my favourite packages for quite a while. I especially liked the narration and voice acting. It added something new and was greatly atmospheric. The hint system is great.
– Glyn Copeland